Info You Need To Know
Hilliard Davidson High School
5100 Davidson Road
Hilliard, OH 43026
OHSAA Meet Officials
- Andy Ellsesser-Starter
- Randy Crawford-Boys Clerk
- Julie Happel-Girls Clerk
- Scott Raymond-Discus
- Susan Fleming-Shot Put
- Ron Dodds-Long Jump
- Taylor Strnad-High Jump
State Meet Announcer/Communications: Gary Ross
State Meet Athletic Trainer: Mike Zapotosky
Meet Entry Deadline
May 10th at High Noon!
COACHES, SPECTATORS, AND NON-COMPETING ATHLETES ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE INFIELD.
It is the athlete's responsibility to check in and checkout of all field events. There will be a bullpen check-in area, behind the starting line at the far end of the track for running events.
Entries must be checked in at the bullpen with the Clerks prior to an event. All events will be called three (3) times by the official announcer and all contestants must report to the Clerk of Course when called. If a contestant does not comply with this regulation, he/she will be scratched from the event. The Clerk will be at the designated area of each event to check entries.
All participants must wear track and field attire (school uniform is permitted). Each member of a relay team must wear the same color. Shoes are required. Length of spikes shall not exceed 1/4" for rubberized surfaces.
- The State Meet will have 2 Divisions of competition. Division 1 and a combined Division 2/3.
- Division 2/3 athletes may move up to Division 1 but Division 1 athletes are not permitted to compete in the smaller division.
- If your School Varsity track team is Division 1 then you must enter your team in the D1 team division.
- If your School Varsity track Team competes in Division 2 or 3 you would enter them in the D2/D3 team division.
- Division 1 teams CANNOT move down to Division 2 or 3 but division 2 or 3 teams can move up a Division if they choose to do so.
- All athletes MUST have competed on the same school team during the season.
- Teams cannot add athletes from other schools.
- If you did not compete together during the season you cannot compete together at the state meet!
- All 6th grade and under athletes should enter the Division 2/3 State Meet.
The host site will provide all implements, Shot, Discus and starting blocks.
Add the Middle School State Meet to your regular season Schedule next year and bring your teams to Columbus for a fun filled weekend as a reward for a season of hard work.
Starting Lane Assignment
Athletes will be randomly placed into a lane for each race.
The cost is $20 per individual for a single event, $10 for a second event and $10 more to add a third event. Athletes can enter a max of 3 events. The cost to enter a team is $250 and includes unlimited number of athletes. If you are entering a boys and a girls' team you will need to pay for each one. Spectator Admissions is $7 for adults and $5 for students 1 st grade and up. Parking is $5 per vehicle. Please have exact change if possible.
Participating athletes do not have to pay to get in.
Sportwear from Fine Designs will be on sale all day the event.
Concessions will be available all day.